Monday, April 23, 2012

Yeah, so...

   A few years back I decided decided to try my hand at bicycle racing, during those first two races I quickly became enamored with the sport and I learned that racing bicycles was gonna take a lot more than just showing up with a bike and a shiny spandex race kit.
   Since those humble beginnings I have fielded myself in a decent amount of races, both road and xc as well as a little cyclocross. Sometimes I can manage to keep myself in the peloton and a few times I have found myself on the podium, but for the most part I end up finishing somewhere off the back of my field riding in no-mans land.
  I have created this blog as place for me to archive my race reports, regardless of results, good or bad, epic or lame and whether I kill or get killed..it will all be here.

Coming soon:
A brief summary of my Boulder Roubaix 2012
&
Mead Roubaix 2012

1 comment: